Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lunch Review



A few months ago my husband and I headed to downtown Salt Lake to a new hamburger place called The Counter, located on the south end of the Gateway mall. The Counter is a gourmet burger joint where you can create your own burger from a large list of available options. The above picture is the half-eaten burger my husband ordered. Which he enjoyed eating but had a hard time creating. For my husband the choices list was to long, he couldn't decided which sauce would taste good with which topings or which cheese to choose. I felt like the prices where to high for just a burger, a good burger, but a burger none the less. I did however enjoy the sweet potato fries very much. If we do go there again I will probably just order the fries and save a little dough.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails