Thursday, August 6, 2009

Command Your Home

I love this post on creating a command center in your home. I think we all need a place to put all of the random everyday items. I do have a wall hanging for mail and important papers but it has turned into a place to put everything I never want to look at again but afraid to throw out. I need to get better at cleaning it out weekly to make it functional. Some day when I don't live in an apartment, with no leftover wall space, I will try to make a command center that is easy on the eyes like this one.

Click Here to view I'm an Organizing Junkies post about this subject. She has a lot of information and products you can use to create your own command center.

1 comment:

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I'm terrible about cleaning my paperwork area out too. I love the photo you shared! Thanks so much for the visit today. Your blog is adorable! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails