Sunday, August 2, 2009

Meal Planning Monday



This week is my first Menu Plan Monday on this blog. Let me just say that I LOVE planning a menu every week. I enjoy going through all my recipes or trying new ones, I love planning out and making lists, and it makes my life SO much easier. I never have to worry about what to make for dinner that night. That being said I have to say, I haven't planned a weekly menu since June so I'm definitely not perfect but I hope posting it on this blog every Monday will make me better. I'm trying to keep the kitchen as cool as possible around dinner time so most of these dishes can be cooked in advance or require the crock pot.

Monday: Thai Peanut Noodles
Tuesday: Chicken Salad in Homemade pita
Wednesday: Guiltless Fettuchine Alfredo
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Shredded Pork Tacos
Saturday: Date Night?!
Sunday: Asian Salmon

For more Meal Planning Monday please visit The Happy Housewife.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love fettuccine alfredo and always feel horrible about eating it, so thanks for that recipe - it looks delicious and I'm definitely going to have to try it out soon. You should check out springpad's weekly meal planner, it's a great way to organize all of your menus and recipes (like this one, yum! http://bit.ly/3D6top) and I think you'd really like it.

rachel @ springpad

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails