Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Favorite Beauty Websites

I have found two new (to me) beauty websites that I wanted to share.

Daily Makeover is the first website. If you are looking for a new hair style or information about new trends this is the spot for you. You can look at different celebrity hairstyles and it even gives you directions for the same look. It also has a place where you can upload a picture of yourself and try different hair and makeup. It's a lot of fun to play with!


MakeUpAlley is all about product reviews. Different users add a product or write a review for something. I don't know about you but I always look for great reviews before I spend my money on anything, so I love this site.
You can also find message boards where you can discuss pretty much anything.

With both of these websites you have to join to see certain information, but both are Free, and we all know how I love free things.
These websites work for me, for more Works for Me Wednesday check out We are that Family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails