Sunday, September 13, 2009

Menu Plan Monday, 6th Week


I know it still feels like summer outside, I know it is still way to hot to eat soup, BUT I love the Tomato Basil Soup from Zupas and I found this recipe I wanted to try that claims to be very close. I had to try it instantly. In fact I would have made it tonight except I didn't have a few of the ingredients, so I looked up the weather this week and planned it for the coolest night. I'll let you know how it goes.


Monday: Chicken California (Make extra one for neighbors)

Tuesday: Tomato Basic Soup, Bread Sticks

Wednesday: Tacos

Thursday: Chicken in Sauce

Friday: Camping!! Tin Foil Dinners

Saturday: Sweet Potato and Black Bean Burgers

Sunday: Tortellini, Rolls

Click Here for more Menu Plans.

3 comments:

SnoWhite said...

I've never heard of sweet potato and black bean burgers... but they combine two of my favorite foods! Thanks for a new recipe.

Rita T. said...

You're the second person I know making tortellini this week. Now I know I've got to get making it soon!

annieandjustin said...

mmm i love zupas! i haven't tried that soup yet. sounds yummy. today looks like a good day for some soup!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails