Sunday, November 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 12th Week

Make sure you check out the recipe for this AMAZING pan pizza I just posted. We wont be having it this week for dinner because I just made it two nights in a row.


Monday: Tortellini with leftover sauce (So easy if you use frozen Tortellini)

Tuesday: Salsa Chicken and Black Bean Soup ( I saw this recipe and really wanted to try it, I love soup)

Wednesday: Poppy Seed Chicken and rice (Family favorite, always hits the spot)

Thursday: Burritos of some kind (I'll make it up with some leftovers)

Friday: In Boise for a wedding

Saturday: Boise

Sunday:Steak and Potatoes


For more Menu Plan Monday visit I'm an Organizing Junkie.

If you are interested in learning to take better photos, you can learn along with me. I'm starting a 12 week photography extravaganza. My husband and I are taking the challenge, and so should you!

6 comments:

Savings Ninja said...

The poppy seed chicken sounds really good, but I must admit that picture of pizza is garnering most of my attention right now :) Yum!

Katie said...

I'm going to have to check out that photography class. I peaked at it...looks interesting. Have a great week.

SnoWhite said...

that pizza look fabulous! thanks.

Unknown said...

The pizza was a hit - Now, that's when you know the family enjoys a recipe!
Oh, what's Boise?
I'm always looking for different meal ideas. That's why I love MPM.
You have a great week!

Katie @ Favorites and Things said...

Katie you should try the photography class, I'm really excited about getting better.
Rona, I should have been more specific, its Boise Idaho. Thanks for all the comments, you should all try the pizza. Let me know what you think.

Dawn said...

The pizza looks really yummy! Have fun at the wedding!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails