Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Salon Hair Products for Less

If you like high end hair products but don't like the price try going to NPS. NPS is a scratch and dent store that has just about everything. I went there yesterday with my mom to check it out, I'm glad we went because they had a shelf of salon hair products for a fraction of the price. 

I bought this L'Oreal Professional hair mask a few months back off of drugstore.com for $30. I know that's expensive but I was feeling really desperate. Then I chopped all my hair off and I haven't needed a deep mask. Anyway, this bad boy was at NPS for $6.00!!! I couldn't believe it. I can't say if it's the exact same, I know you're only supposed to buy salon products at salons but I tried it today and it smells, feels and works the same. My mom bought some Biolage products to try, I'll let you know what she thinks.  When I was there they also had Redkins, Bumble and Bumble, Kiwi, Bed Head, Paul Mitchell and more.

I love salon products and solely used them before I started caring about how much things cost. Now maybe I can use them and be happy with the price tag. The store is really dirty, the employees are not the most helpful or happy, BUT you could get a good deal. Has anyone else been there? What did you think? What did you buy?

NPS store in Utah:
1600 S. Empire Road, Salt Lake City, UT 84104(801) 972-4132

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Cute blog! Love all your stuff!!!!
It's very similar to one of mine: alilofthisnthat.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails